TTArtisan 35mm f1.4 Silver Nikon Z-mount DX (APS-C)
Compact for Portrait
Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length - Standard focus length of Portrait.
Closest Focusing Distance of 0.28m
The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 0.28m away, which broadens the possibilities of the subject and makes the picture appealing.
Light and Portable
APS-C 35mm F1.4 adopts the optical structure of 7 elements in 6 groups. And the weight is aroud 180g, suitable for carrying.
Well Built Lens:
- This lens is made of Avation grade aluminum alloy material with anodized surface, which is durable.
- Focusing is smooth and well-weighted with the use of multiple thread, normally used in high-end lenses.
- The aperture ring has subtle clicks and it’s smooth to turn and grippy on your fingers.
Good Image Quality:
- It achieves good picture quality and low dispersion in such a small and light volume.
- The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers great control over depth of field and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Providing with a 52.5mm equivalent focal length, the perspective close to the human eye which makes the works more full of life smell.
- 0.28m minimum focusing distance, showing more details in your images.