Sekonic L-398A Studio Deluxe III
"Classic" Analog Light Meter for Battery-Free Ambient Light Readings, Incident & Reflected
- - Accurate ambient light readings in an inexpensive, compact, rugged package.
- - Incident or Reflected measurement capabilities.
- - Swivel head with lock needle indicator for easy "set walking".
- - Single or continuous reading ability.
- - Amorphous photocell requires no batteries or external power source.
- - Ideal prime or back-up meter for still photography and cinematography use.
- - Direct readings with optional Direct Reading Slides.
- - ISO range 6 to 12,000 in 1/3 step increments.
- - 60-seconds to 1/8000th, f/0.7 to f/128, 8-fps to 128-fps.
- - EV 4 to EV 17 in incident mode, EV 9 to EV 17 in reflected mode (ISO 100).
- - Memory pointer for referencing a previous exposure reading.
- - Includes case, neck strap, Lumidisc, Lumisphere, Lumigrid, and High Slide.